KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
bloggette's Recent Activity
U.S., Allies Struggle to Cut Out ISIS' Tangled Financial Roots
Tue Nov 17, 2015
Who is buying oil from ISIS?
Thousands Sign Petition to Fire Raven-Symoné from 'The View'
Fri Oct 30, 2015
Bill Cosby was routinely criticized for saying that blacks (and everyone else) have to take responsibility for their actions. She in no way implied that that the officer was not at fault or that he should not have been fired. She was absolutely correct that the girl was the cause of the …
Senate Democrats Unveil Sweeping Gun Control Proposal
Thu Oct 8, 2015
Only 79% support banning the mentally ill from buying guns? What is wrong with the other 21%? Are they mentally ill or just stupid? Unbelievable!
The Reasons for the Decline in Support for Gun Control
Wed Oct 7, 2015
If the goal is less gun violence then the means should be less guns. Unfortunately we are headed in the opposite direction. The more talk about gun control, the more determined gun proponents are to buy more guns and more dangerous guns, much like a run on a grocery store prior to a stor …
Ben Carson Says People Should Attack Active Shooters
Tue Oct 6, 2015
In reply to: TJ-1693521 #53.1
Vatican Fires Gay Priest Who Came Out Before Global Meeting
Sat Oct 3, 2015
Straight or gay, what ever happened to vow of celibacy?
Pope Francis' Speech Could Turn Him Into a Liberal Icon
Thu Sep 24, 2015
Justice Ginsburg looked like she was sleeping again.
Pope Francis Delivers Historic Address to Congress
Thu Sep 24, 2015
I absolutely love Joe Biden and hope he runs, but does anyone else think that he looked like Walter, Jeff Dunham's crotchety old puppet? Doesn't make me think any less about the way Biden looks, but gives me a different perspective of Walter. Maybe he's not grouchy afterall.
Donald Trump: Not Responding to Man
Sat Sep 19, 2015
To be "morally obligated" you would have to be moral to begin with. To be ethically obligated you would have to be ethical. Trump doesn't appear to be either. While Trump says he is not a politician, he has mastered the political skill of playing to what you think your audience wan …
'Baby Doe': Girl Found Dead in Boston Identified, Person Questioned: Report
Fri Sep 18, 2015
Reports say the person being questioned is the mother's boyfriend. What about the mother? She apparently must have either participated in or known of the circumstances behind this child being dumped on a beach, or she would have reported her missing. So sad.
Questions & Answers
bloggette hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New